Monday, July 6, 2009

About Me

Who's behind the camera~
I am a quiet young lady(don't ask my family ;) who lives in south central, Pennsylvania. I live with my parents, younger brother, and two dogs. They are frequent subjects of my photos :) I am a religious person. I am home schooled senior and love it! I enjoy writing and music, (and writing music) both of which I pursue. I love blogging, reading and many other pastimes. :) Oh, and I like smileys and laughing :D (as a hobby) I cannot go on without thanking from the bottom of my heart my parents and grandparents. They have been amazingly supportive and they are my biggest constructive critics, and my BIGGEST fans. I would not be doing this if they hadn't made me jump out of my comfort zone and take my photography seriously. I love you guys!!!!

Why?
 When I think about pictures, I think about the large plastic bin full to the brim of photos that we've had since I was a little girl, on my knees going through the albums over and over, and looking for that one picture that I've always loved. I would look  through these photos for hours if I could- being able to see the past is so incredible to me. What makes it so special to me is how a photo can bring you back to moments that strum your heart strings-the laughter, the tears, the joys and the sorrows. The emotion that a picture can stir is powerful.
One of my main goal's in sessions is to portray your individuality . I love using natural settings, such as outdoors and the home. These make up my studio. When people look at my work, I want them to see G-D's work. To Him goes all the glory and honor!

How?
My Mom had a camera, and I loved taking pictures. Then I wanted to learn how to compose a photo... and it went on from there. When I speak with people I tell them that I have " a freestyle way of learning". The Internet is unimaginably resourceful ;D And I also read books and literally STALK blogs. This was recommended to me by Heather Meyers, who is an amazing photographer and helped me to get a better idea of what I was doing, as far as learning goes.I also attend Digital Photography School ;)

Where?
Some of you may be wondering,"Where is she planning to take her photography business?". . The most important thing for me is to have my priorities in order-G-d , Family, Life, and then my business. So I will take it wherever G-d takes it!

 Thank you for taking the time to read this and taking the time to visit! I hope you enjoy it, and if you ever need a photographer , email me! ( this is only if you live in Lancaster, sorry! ;) My email can be found Session Details section.

All information copyright © 2009 Simply Natural Photography

0 views:

Archive

Viewers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP