Thursday, April 1, 2010

Textures-thank you Flickr!


Flickr is awesome. I had some time to kill tonight, and I remembered reading and using this article, "How to Use Textures to Enhance Your Photograph's". So I looked through my bookmarks, found the article, and then searched on Flickr for textures. Of course I found some awesome ones, though I only searched for a short time-there were way too many. :) So here are three photos, photo credit, and I used the article above to guide my procedures.



(photo texture above) Credit here




(photo texture above) Credit here


(texture in photo above) Credit here

I'm sure you'll find this all helpful if you're interested in using textures!

0 views:

Archive

Viewers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP