Sunday, May 9, 2010

S :Train Station Shoot

I cannot seem to conjure up a more clever title for this picture post. But maybe the photos will speak for themselves.
A very few weekends ago I did a session with my cousin, who is an aspiring actor/ model. He needed some headshots and such, so mom had the brilliant idea to do it at the local train station!!!! Here is a picture of this lovely, rustic, place in the city. It is a magnificent location for masculine or even early 20th century themed shoots. The inside is very nice, but the lighting was incredible outside, and the stationary train provided a wonderful background.


I hope you enjoy- if you are looking for an actor or model and you are located in south central Pennsylvania, email me with questions!
I am still working out signature kinks- realizing them, more like it. :)

0 views:

Archive

Viewers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP