Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Recreating: Expansion & Exploration



Hello you sweet thing. I appreciate that you're reading this. Silence has more than simmered here- it's absolutely sunk.

I don't have any excuses, any reasons, or any promises. But I do have a full heart to open to you.

*ECHO*

Even if 'you' is just the Universe.


The name of this post summarizes what I've been up to when it comes to photography. I'm seeding majorly. A new name, a more defined & owned look, completely rewritten & redesigned blog-site, & new session offerings. Not to mention refreshed service details & prices. I'm excited, I'm on fire, I'm nervous, & I'm loving the process. It's always a process. I'm ready to commit, connect, & shoot it up.

Simply Natural Photography had its season. Short & sporadic, but I've learned more than I ever could if I hadn't taken those baby steps towards building something ground breakingly foundational.


I want to send a metaphysical thank you of light & love to everyone that contributed to the process in every way. I'm eternally grateful. And here's an abundant welcome to everyone who'll join me in the second stage of my photography process!! Thank You Thank You Thank You. *heart*

Infused with authenticity, passion, light loving, & awesomeness, I'm on the path!!!

I ravishingly anticipate sharing all the changes with you!

more than EVAH,
Ariana

0 views:

Archive

Viewers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP