Sunday, April 11, 2010

MPPP and Swinging Dogs

Some of you may expect for this post to be about some photography or photographer's conference or some other important thing, because of the MPPP subject title. Well, I am sorry to dissapoint you, but hopefully I will please some of you! ;) MPPI stands for My Private Polaroid Party. Yes, I had my own MPPP today, and here are the results. The second subject title is for what I used for MPPP ;) Enjoy! Oh, and for the photos of dogs swinging in the air.

Do you like!? Thanks to www.poladroid.net , and their FREE!! Polaroid maker, I was able to enjoy and love these shots. Now here are some non-Polaroid photos.

3 views:

Mark Brooke Photographers April 16, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

I love the Polaroid's! And the green background on your blog is rad!

Abigail and Lydia April 17, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Love the clear crisp look in your photos~ Thanks for the comment, the credit for the photo goes to my sister Abigail, the sun was perfect for silhouette pictures, so we gave it a shot~ Hope you are having a great weekend...

Many Blessings,
Lydia

Emily Shae April 17, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Beautiful! You have some major tallent. I really enjoyed looking at all of these photos. :)

Oh, you can write for Generaion Pure whenever you would like. I have changed it to a magazine and it will come out monthly.

I will still have the monthly blog hop. I think that would be too fun to not have!

Blessings,
Emily

Archive

Viewers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP