Saturday, October 30, 2010

A:Mini Session











I am so pleased with the results of this spontaneous mini session with my lil' cousin. She knows how to be herself and bring what she wants forward. :) And of course she looks adorable.
I came away from this mini session confident in my abilities. It had been awhile since I'd done a session,but it felt good to come back to it naturally and simply. :)
I know I've been so neglectful of this blog, but I can't promise anything more what with my computer still acting up and my time being very limited. But I am learning, or have learned, to take photos every chance I get and not give up just because I can't do it as much as I would like.
I'm actually in the process of considering whether I should take a year or so after I graduate to focus on my photography as I  haven't been able to, or if I should head straight into college...I'm not sure yet but prayers, advice, and good thoughts are welcome!

2 views:

JMay November 3, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

How cute is she? Little Fashionista ;-) Looks like she had fun!

Good luck with figuring out your photography or school!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

Alex November 29, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Her outfit is cute, she seems full of character :) If photography is something you really are passionate for, then go for it! But school is something so important, too, so maybe do both?

Archive

Viewers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP